Quest For Questions 🦜
How To Cold Email - Interview with Cold Email Dinosaur... Nate Wright 📧
B2B Copywriter and Email Marketing Veteran 'Nate Wright' Reveals Buried Truths of Cold Emailing 📧
What is cold email all about...
Psychology + Sales + Story = getting a stranger to do something big (and usually uncomfortable) with less than 100 buttons on a keyboard.
What you need to add to your book shelf to level up your cold email game (from Nate Wright) :
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland ... to help you sell to irrational people in a wacky world.
- Decisive by Chip & Dan Heath ... to help you make better choices with your campaigns (and word choice)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear ... to help you make reading your emails a habit
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss ... to help you use empathy in a tactical (yet human) manner - has been especially useful when rewriting tone deaf crisis-messaging
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson ... to help you understand why people shy away from your truly useful advice or offer
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone ... to help you embrace the 'sales' part of a sales email
- The Fish that Ate the Whale by Rich Cohen ... to help you accept business (and human) flaws always make a better story.
- A Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell ... to help you transform your boring email into a memorable story
- The Sword in the Stone by T.H. White ... to help you remember that just one email (or approach) can help your future clients/customers
- Rewire by Richard O'Connor ... to help remind you just how hard you (and your prospects) resist change - even when things suck
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene ... to help you *see* how the texture found in specifics can transform a bland message into something sticky
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi ... to help you see that true relationships, true influence, and true business success cannot happen solely in the inbox